My Top 5 Fav’s!
1. Floral Prints- Spring time is here guys and I am loving it. I can finally start to wear less layers and can bring out some of my colorful clothes from hibernation. I’m especially loving floral prints right now.
2. Quartz! I am loving quartz countertops, even though they are relatively new vs marble or granite. There are tons of colors to choose from and are visually stunning in any room. It has the same durability as concrete or granite however can be a bit more forgiving so it wont chip or crack as easily. Its a non porous material so it resists staining much better than granite.
3. Strappy Heels- Such a fashion forward statement piece for spring. Pair them with rolled up boyfriend jeans, belt and loose tee. Or Dress them up with straight legged black pants, blouse and a blazer.
4. I love this find I got for my bosses office, from Homesense. I found it very fitting as he has been a custom home builder for 25 years. It brought a little vintage feel into the office space.
5. Penny Tile- Also known as penny rounds a little throwback to the early 1900s. They have come full circle to harmonize with nearly every style, from Victorian to bungalow, midcentury modern to contemporary. Penny tiles can be used in several different areas , backsplashes, wall tile, accents, flooring in a washroom, columns and even fireplaces. I think you will being to see a lot more if this product being used!