Hi guys, happy Friday!! I haven’t done my top 5 favs of the week in some time. So this time I thought It would be fashion inspired since the weather has just been so beautiful! Now that I am done exams I have been catching my self dipping into my shopping addiction, uh oh! No really I have been pretty good since the man came in to the picture 😛 I still do have a weakness for online shopping once and a while, during my searches these had to make my top 5 fav’s of the week!
1. The Handbag- I just cant get enough of FLORALS!! This beauty the ‘ ADELAIDE ‘ is from ALDO Shoes and goes for only $60.00. The second option is a clutch for the evenings I love the contrast of mixed prints with the floral and stripes. This one is called the ‘FENNIMORE’ and is on sale for $29.98. Freshen up an outfit with a little fun in your handbags. I think they are such a great way to make any outfit pop!
2. SABO SKIRT has done it again for me. This time with Rompers!! It is romper season and I found colorful fun and unique rompers. All three of these range from $50- $70.
Who doesn’t love Peonies? I adore this print and the fit of this first Romper. Pineapple craze! This boho-flowy romper can look great on any body shape. For me its the backing- dropped fringe detail, so feminine. Last but not least the tartan overall, this is perfect for a relaxing weekend at the cottage. Its relaxed fit and y back detail still will have you looking trendy yet comfortable.
3. Anybody that knows me knows I have a bikini addiction, it probably doesn’t help that I get emails daily from Victoria Secret luring me in! I cant help it I probably have over 40 bikinis and yet still feel the need that I need more, I have a problem. It was so hard to choose my favorites but I had to narrow them down.
Floral Print and cheetah? The best combination, what makes this suit even better is that you can choose the style of the bottoms to mix and match. The corset back is also amazing, also it is on sale!! I normally don’t go for the one piece bathing suit, this one is so chic and such a statement piece with its color blocking how could you not. Pair this with a large floppy hat and oversized sunnies. Everyone needs a classic black bikini why not dive in to the retro look with a high wasted bottom. This trend started one-two summers ago, but only recently has started to become more popular. Sexy Brazilian cut bottoms, this has been my weakness since my friend first started bringing them back for me from Portugal and then Brazil! So fun and flirty mix and match them with any top!
4. ZARA Shoes- I will take one in each color please! I am so in love with these shoes I think I might ordered them over the weekend. Leather and oversized buckle ❤ Which color to choose though White or the Black?
5. Nasty Gal finds are my favorite. The Kimono look can be so easily styled, weather it be dressing up simple shorts and T for that extra edge. Or over top a straight legged tailored trouser and blouse for the office. These pieces are so transitional they can even be a cover for a beach day over your bikini!
Those are my Top 5 Favs of the Week! Hope you enjoyed, have a great weekend 🙂
Elle Cee Design